Established in Q1 2015 and based in Houston, Nuevo Midstream Dos, LLC was formed by Nuevo Midstream, LLC's leadership team following the company's $1.5 billion sale to Western Gas Partners in October 2014. The members of the Nuevo Dos management team have spent an average of 30 years in the energy industry and have significant experience in developing, owning and operating strategic midstream assets and in oil, gas and liquids marketing. Nuevo Dos will pursue organic and strategic acquisition opportunities across North America. Capabilities include:
- natural gas gathering, compression, treating, processing and transportation;
- fractionation and NGL storage and takeaway; and
- gathering, storage and transportation of crude oil and condensate.
Nuevo Dos is backed by a $400 million initial capital commitment from EnCap Flatrock Midstream. Nuevo Dos' management team’s proven ability to respond to producers' needs for midstream services puts Nuevo in a strong position to meet the accelerating demand for midstream infrastructure across North America.
- Randy Ziebarth, President & Chief Executive Officer
- Mike Purcell, Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
- Dwight Serrett, Senior Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
- John Florence, Vice President, Business Development
- Ralph Carthrae, Vice President, Commercial
- Mary Frances Deibert, Manager, Marketing & Business Development