Headquartered in Dallas, Cardinal Midstream provides oil and gas producers with a complete array of midstream services including natural gas gathering, transportation, processing and treating.
Cardinal’s growth strategy centers on building a full-service midstream business through acquisition and grassroots development projects. The company was founded in 2008 by Mack Lawrence, Jim Bryant, Doug Dormer and Marc Lyons. In November 2010, Cardinal acquired Antero Resources Midstream Corporation (ARMC) and all of its assets for $268 million. ARMC's assets are located in the eastern Oklahoma Arkoma Woodford shale play and consist of gathering lines, compression and amine plant for CO2 removal and a 60% interest in two cryogenic processing facilities with a total capacity of 100 mmcf/d.
In December 2012 Cardinal sold its Arkoma Woodford-based natural gas gathering, processing and treating business as well as its natural gas contract treating business to Atlas Pipeline Partners, L.P. (NYSE: APL) ("Atlas") for $600 million.
The company is currently focused on operating a growing footprint of midstream assets in the Marcellus Shale.
- Douglas E. Dormer, Jr., Chief Executive Officer
- G. Marc Lyons, President
- Mark Ward, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
- Timothy A. Roberts, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
- Lawrence B. Connors, Executive Vice President & Chief Accounting Officer
- R. Mack Lawrence, Business Development
- T.D. Baskin, Vice President, Engineering & Construction